Asked by Nguyen Thanh Tuan from Vietnam | Mar. 13, 2016 23:56
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Asking Information for Apply Visa

Dear Sirs,

I am Tuan, come from VietNam
i am a graduate student in ChungAng univeristy, Korea (Visa D -2)
Next month, I have a conferences in Wuhan, around 5 days
Could you give me the exact procedure to follow (requirement document, location for coming...)
Do i need an invitation letter from the host of the conferences ?

I am very appreciated your time.
Best Regards,
Tuan !

Answers (1)
Answered by Matt from Thailand | Mar. 14, 2016 22:47
Tuan, you need to get an invitation letter from the conferences, in this case, you just need to provide your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form affixed with a passport-sized photo, your D-2 entry permit in Korea, and the invitation letter. After, submit your application form to the CVASC in Seoul to apply for an M or F type.
Related Questions:
am from kenya,do i need to apply for visa or i will get upon arival
Asked by oscar from Kenya
| Nov. 03, 2012 03:04
Hi all, Im asking about what are the documents required if i would like to...
Asked by Mr.Ehab from Libya
| Dec. 06, 2009 02:54
dear sir,my cousin giving me an employer in macau and they asking me to get...
Asked by Mr.mariz from philippines
| Sep. 07, 2009 21:26
Does the passport you apply for X1 and the passport you enter China have to...
Asked by Billy from US
| Jul. 16, 2018 18:44
My head office is in HK, now they asking to come there for a ten day traini...
Asked by Mr.Saran from India
| Nov. 17, 2009 21:29
Uk Passport need visa to Guangzhou China
Asked by Yanis from Uae
| Dec. 22, 2016 01:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)