Asked by Shambhu Biswas from Nepal | Mar. 12, 2016 19:48
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

For transit visa for Nepalese citizen

I will go Taiwan on 1st June 2016, in return 6th June, I want to stay HK two days and Return to Kathmandu on 8th June, I have friend with HK ID holder, How can I get Transit permit? In Kaohsuing (Taiwan) I am going to attain JCI ASIA PACIFIC CONFERENCE.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jesse from Ireland | Mar. 14, 2016 21:20
Shambhu, just to be safe, you are advised to apply for HK transit permit before your trip to Taiwan. You can prepare the required documents first and then ask your friend in HK to submit your application to HK immigration department for you to apply for it.

The required documents include the application form attached with a passport-style photo, copy of your passport, proof of your financial support, transportation arrangement, and proof to the proposed next destination after visiting HK.
Related Questions:
How to apply visa to Macau for Nepalese citizen?
Asked by JEEVAN GHIMIRE from Nepal
| Oct. 06, 2013 03:34
Hi, i am a Nepalese citizen travelling from South Korea to Nepal via 15h tr...
Asked by Samrat Baral from Nepal
| Oct. 13, 2015 04:19
i need HK Visa. how do i go about it? time for the application?
Asked by vikas from India
| Aug. 13, 2017 22:31
Hi, I am a Nepalese citizen travelling from Sydney to Kathmandu through Kum...
Asked by ansal from Australia
| Oct. 24, 2018 18:04
Dear Sir, I am a Nepalese citizen, currently residing outside of Nepal. Do...
Asked by Mrs.Lamichhane from Nepal
| Jun. 21, 2009 03:13
I m a nepalese citizen travelling to US through Guangzhou and stopover In ...
Asked by Ravi from Nepal
| Jan. 04, 2018 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)