Asked by Imelda from Philippines | Mar. 11, 2016 03:03
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Want to apply Chinese visa

I'm Filipina, I have fiance in China, we planning to get married in PRC.. Now I'm here in the Philippine, I want to go Singapore for tourist. If I want to apply Chinese entry permit at PRC embassy in Singapore is it possible even I'm a tourist in Singapore?? I tried to apply here in the Philippine but I deny and I dunno what is the reason, the embassy here in Philippine didnt give me any reason why! Is there any possibility for me to apply for it even if I'm tourist in Singapore??

Answers (1)
Answered by Susan from USA | Mar. 12, 2016 02:22
Imelda, if you don’t have residence permit in Singapore, I’m afraid it is not likely for you to apply for it from there. Temporary visitors to Singapore should apply in their own country. So if possible, you try to find an agency in your country to apply for you and see if it can work.
Related Questions:
I am a British citizen and will be studying in Japan for a year
Asked by Andy from Scotland
| Jun. 19, 2017 20:44
can u send me the requirements of application from dubai to hong kong?im a ...
Asked by yasmin from Tajikistan
| Mar. 06, 2013 03:57
Student visa. I am Zimbabwean nationale
Asked by bee from zimbabwe
| Oct. 07, 2018 20:45
I want to apply China visa, can I do it in Penang?
Asked by Lin Tek from Malaysia
| Dec. 14, 2015 20:42
How will I apply for visa if want to come and purchase goods in China
Asked by olatunde from Nigeria
| Sep. 17, 2017 21:51
if i want to apply a chinese visa, how much does it cost and what are the r...
Asked by aisha from Philippines
| Jan. 15, 2015 01:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)