Asked by mohamed from Saudi Arabia | Mar. 06, 2016 09:48
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

I am a Saudi citizen would like to go to shanghai for about one week do I need visa?

If yes what paper do I need and how to make an appointment to the embassy please ?
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Doris from UAE | Mar. 07, 2016 00:20
Yes, Mohamed, you need an entry permit for this visit. If you go to Shanghai for sightseeing purpose, you need to prepare your passport, a photocopy of the data page of your passport, a duly finished application form, a passport sized color photo, and round-trip tickets and hotel bookings.

You don't need to make an appointment, but the application documents are not to submitted to the embassy, but to some agents designated by the consular seciton, including:
Foreign Affairs and Business Office
Chinese Competitive Spirit Co. for Visa Service
AlSandross International Est.
Related Questions:
visit visa for Saudi citizen and his wife Philippines for 7 days visit to ...
Asked by Mousa Mabrook from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 04, 2012 02:16
Hi I am an Iraqi citizen , I would like to visit Macau for one week for...
Asked by Mr.Ali from Iraq
| Dec. 06, 2010 19:43
I am an Egyptian Professor in one of the Universites at Saudi Arabia. I am ...
Asked by Mr.Mohamed from lining in KSA
| Jan. 04, 2009 04:15
I am a U.S. citizen who will be in Bangkok for about one week later this mo...
Asked by Ms.Stephanie from USA
| Mar. 16, 2009 22:36
i am syrian man living in saudi arabia and i would like to go to china as v...
Asked by mouein from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 07, 2011 21:23
Visa for Italian citizen to come in China?
Asked by Rossella from Italy
| Apr. 24, 2012 23:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)