Asked by shankar from India | Mar. 04, 2016 12:12
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Hi , I am Indian want to apply work visa for HK what are the documents required ? How do I qualify

I am graduate having 10 years of experience in Banking and currently self.employed as a trader.

Answers (1)
Answered by Doris from Norway | Mar. 04, 2016 20:42
Shankar, you should first find a company in HK to hire you and then apply for the work entry permit.
The required documents you need to provide are as follows:
1. Copy of your passport
2. The completed application form attached with a passport-style photo
3. Proof of work experience and your education certificate

Your employer needs to prepare those documents:
1. The application form
2. The employment contract
3. Photocopy of business registration license
4. Copy of the company’s financial status
5. Detailed business plan
6. Documents with details of company background
Related Questions:
Indian citizen to Visit Shenzen from Dubai
Asked by Deepak from India
| May. 26, 2012 21:51
Can Indian tourists apply for chinese visa from Hong Kong?
Asked by Varsha from India
| Jan. 03, 2012 03:50
Hi i want to go to Macau and work there, what will be the best way to go an...
Asked by Ms.mona from India
| Apr. 13, 2009 22:35
HI I have plan to employee a chinese as a cook in your company guest ho...
Asked by Mr.Deepali from India
| May. 27, 2009 04:03
I am Indian, I want to visit HK.Documents needed?
Asked by Tanya from India
| Dec. 25, 2012 02:18
i am from india. what are the documents required for hong kong visa for ind...
Asked by ashwani kumar from India
| Aug. 29, 2015 22:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)