Asked by Ali from Pakistan/China | Mar. 01, 2016 13:46
About:Chinese Embassies in Asia

attestation of single certificate

I am from pakistan and want to get married with a chinese girl! I need to have an single/unmarried certificate attested from pakistan foreign affairs! i wanted to know that do i need to attest the same single certificate from chinese embassy in my country too so that i can get married in china? i have been informed by some people that i do need to attest it from chinese embassy but most of the people have told me that i donot need to! please let me know about this thing! and i also wanted to ask that if someone has already done it recently please share your experience! what are the steps to be taken after enterring china to get married there! please tell me as much details as possible! Regards!

Answers (1)
Answered by George from Ireland | Mar. 02, 2016 19:49
Ali, of course, you need to get it attested at the Chinese embassy in your country, too.
After you get the attested single status certificate and enter PRC, you and your girlfriend should take all the required documents to the local Department of Civil Affairs and then register your marriage.
Related Questions:
Single marriage certificate expired in china any solution plz
Asked by spencer from Pakistan
| Nov. 14, 2016 20:49
attestation process
Asked by kawuma latif from Uganda
| Sep. 06, 2012 01:54
Hi! Sir can u please tell me that can i take the single status non-marriage...
Asked by Mr.Khan from Pakistan
| Oct. 10, 2010 22:28
For Study Visa, do i need to do Attestation of Police Character Certificate...
Asked by Mr.Haris from Pakistan
| Jul. 31, 2010 00:52
Pakistan ID card department's (NADRA) data
Asked by umar from China
| Jan. 13, 2016 19:33
Marriage certificate attestation by China Embassy in India
Asked by Rishank from Inida
| Dec. 09, 2016 20:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)