Asked by Vinorh from Singapore | Feb. 17, 2016 23:41
About:Marriage Registration in China

Hi I am an Indian, Married a PRC girl, We Registered our Marriage India

Hi I am an Indian, Married a PRC girl, We both work in Singapore..We Registered our Marriage in India..Now I would like to know the Procedure to Register our Marriage in China..Can someone please help me. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Carl from China | Feb. 18, 2016 19:28
Vinorh, you cannot register your marriage in PRC, but there is a way you can make your marriage valid in PRC. You should first have your marriage certificate notarized at the local notary office in India, and then go to the ministry of foreign affairs of India to attest the marriage certificate. After that, take the attested marriage certificate to the embassy of PRC to have it authenticated. Finally, go to PRC and change your wife’s marital status at the local PSB in her home city. In this way, your marriage will be admitted and valid in PRC.
Related Questions:
Marraige Certificate registration in China !
Asked by Vinod Ale from Mars
| May. 23, 2011 04:52
Foreign marriage certificate
Asked by Andreas from Indonesia
| Jun. 22, 2014 02:22
I married a Chinese girl in USA.We go to PRC to live. How to get our marria...
Asked by Joseph from USA
| Feb. 27, 2016 00:03
which type of visa do I need to enter china?
Asked by pam from Iraq
| Dec. 18, 2013 21:24
how to get our marriage recognized in PRC?
Asked by Qamar from South Korea
| Mar. 10, 2016 21:31
Hi i am indian and want to get a marriage with Chinese girl so which docume...
Asked by Jerry from China
| Oct. 09, 2018 01:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)