Asked by Waqas from Pakistan | Feb. 16, 2016 12:59
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

I am waqas! My wife Chinese girl. I am live in Lanzhou can you tell please Q1 or Q2 working allow.

I have Q2 residence permit. Not have work permit. The Chinese government is working on this entry permit.Your government allowed. To work on this visa. I want to work. So please tell me what shall I do

Answers (1)
Answered by William from New Zealand | Feb. 17, 2016 03:07
Waqas, as far as I know, you cannot work with the current Q2 type.
If you want to work, you should first find company to employ you and then your employer will get the work permit and an invitation letter issued by duly authorized unit for you. Together with other documents, such as your passport and its copy, the application form with a passport-style photo glued, and the physical examination report, you can try to change your current Q2 type to work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. But if it doesn’t work, you need to go back to your home country and apply for it.
Related Questions:
i want to go to Macau. how i can get visa?
Asked by waqas from china
| Jan. 02, 2016 20:28
Travel To China through khunjarab Pass Gilgit
Asked by Abdul Muiz from Pakistan
| Sep. 13, 2016 22:35
I am tiger and my girl is goat. are we compatible?
Asked by Richard Owusu from Ghana
| Jan. 21, 2015 02:15
does my baby need a exit permit to leave China?
Asked by dko from Canada
| Apr. 23, 2016 01:45
Access to US for my Chinese Bride
Asked by Bill McElwee from China
| Aug. 03, 2012 03:33
Buying Property in Shenzhen
Asked by lucky from India
| Jun. 23, 2011 04:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)