Asked by Breda McNamara from Ireland | Feb. 14, 2016 05:26
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Irish girl in Australia on 90 day visa, needs to go to China for 10 days in March

My daughter from Republic of Ireland, is in Australia on a 90 day tourist entry permit, she wants to go to Shanghai PRC for 10 days in March to join other family members who are guests of the Chinese Embassy for the St. Patrick ' week celebrations, she will received a letter of invitation from the Chinese Consulate in Shangahi, can she get an entry permit to visit PRC for 10 days and return to Melbourne to continue her holiday in Australia. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

Answers (1)
Answered by Mac from Italy | Feb. 15, 2016 00:32
Breda, she can get it in Australia as long as she provides the valid entry permit to Australia and other required documents. Don’t worry!
Related Questions:
Hi all, I am Irish, currently in China visiting my Chinese girlfriend on...
Ms.JOHN1985 from Ireland
| Nov. 16, 2010 05:03
Irish Citizen living in Switzerland and visiting Beijing for two days- How ...
Asked by olivia from switzerland
| Feb. 03, 2012 21:29
Chinese 90 day visitors visa using a visa agency?
Asked by Mike from Ireland
| Mar. 08, 2013 00:41
good day sir, i come to china with a 90 days visa, and recently just got a...
Asked by Mr.dante from Philippines
| Jul. 18, 2010 02:43
Visiting in Australia and urgently need to go to Shenyang China
Asked by Nyax from Australia
| Jul. 13, 2017 04:50
Chinese entry permit for Irish citizen working in Korea
Asked by Pudding
| Mar. 18, 2015 02:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)