Asked by Jasmine from China | Feb. 12, 2016 04:35
About:Visa Policy of China

Changing a job, how is the visa process?

I live in Shanghai for a year and half and thinking of changing a working place.
So when I change a work, I have to get a new Z type, but do I start over from which steps? from very very begining?
Honestly, our campany made some arrangement on my resume, to make sure I can obtain Z type. Does it affect to new Z type or it will be a problem?
I am a Japanese passport holder.

Answers (1)
Answered by Davis from Thailand | Feb. 14, 2016 19:30
Dear, after you find a new job, the new employer will get you the foreign employment permit and the invitation letter issued by a duly authorized unit. And then you prepare all the required documents to apply for a new work Z type.
The arrangement of your resume won’t be a big problem.
Related Questions:
Work Visa and Work Permit Will Expiry in May 2014
Asked by Nathan from New Zealand
| Feb. 18, 2014 01:22
Do a L visa can get a job in china? And how to process his/her visa?
Asked by Cora from Philippines
| Nov. 02, 2014 03:33
I have gotten a job in China, can my boyfriend come with me?
Asked by Orla from Ireland
| Jul. 28, 2015 02:24
work permit transfer from Shanghai to Beijing
Asked by Masoud from Iran
| May. 27, 2014 01:35
Changing universities
Asked by Dan from USA
| Nov. 19, 2014 00:55
I want to change my spouse/dependent visa to Z type.
Asked by Nidhi from China
| Mar. 17, 2015 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)