Asked by Yonatan from Spain | Feb. 11, 2016 20:38
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

Hello Indico Spanish and i am in Switzerland working.

At the end of the summer, i Want to go to China to visit Wudang. What do i need to apply for a visa?

Answers (3)
Answered by Karen from Poland | Feb. 14, 2016 03:19
You need to apply for a tourist L type and you need to prepare the following materials:
1. The completed application form affixed with a passport-style photo
2. Your passport and copy of its data page
3. Your residence permit or work permit in Switzerland
4. Round trip air tickets and accommodation booking record
Answered by Yonatan from Spain | Feb. 15, 2016 15:26
Thank you for the answer.

Once before i spoke with a WUSHU instructor on Wudang. He said that i May need the F type to go to Wudang.
I am temporary in Switzerland; do i need the permit anyways and how much time can i stay if i am Spanish?
Answered by Karen | Feb. 16, 2016 00:37
Dear, you mean you want to learn Wushu in Wudang, right? If so, you should apply for an F type.
Besides, if you don’t have residence permit in Switzerland, I’m afraid you cannot apply from there.
Related Questions:
Can I apply for a Chinese visa at the Zürich consulate as a non-Swiss resid...
Asked by Nicola from USA
| May. 14, 2015 03:17
International travelers welcome to apply?
Asked by Kevin from Italy
| Apr. 17, 2014 02:12
Visa free shanghai - 144 hours
Asked by Magali from France
| Sep. 29, 2017 20:20
I am an Indian citizen working in Switzerland on a B Permit. It could be th...
Asked by Mr.Javeed Shakil from India
| Feb. 05, 2011 02:17
Where to apply if you work in CERN, CH, and live in Fernay-Voltaire, France...
Asked by Ljubica Gligorov from Austria
| Sep. 21, 2011 04:17
Hello, I am a US citizen. I am traveling in Switzerland on holiday. I w...
Asked by Ms.Li from USA
| Mar. 17, 2010 21:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)