Asked by Jim from Canada | Feb. 10, 2016 10:59
About:China Family Reunion Visa

Which visa should I apply q2, q1, L

My wife is a Chinese citizen who has been living with me here in Canada. We will be visiting family members in China, but have no mother or father inlaw to ask for an invitation letter. Can my wife write the invitation letter for me for family type entry permit? We will try to visit yearly.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tracey from Ireland | Feb. 10, 2016 21:23
Jim, how long will your each visit be? If it's not too long, I mean within 180 days, you don't need to apply for the Q1 type. Both Q2 and L types are ok. Does your wife have other family members to write this invitation letter? If yes, it's better to ask such a person to issue you the letter. I'm not sure whether the letter written by your wife works because she is living in Canada now.
Related Questions:
Wich kind of visa schould i apply for ?
Asked by Tom Taelman from Belgium
| Aug. 31, 2015 22:37
Hello. I want to apply for Q1 visa, which entry i should choose.
Asked by Omar Sankareh from Gambia
| Jun. 12, 2017 04:01
I will be travelling to many parts of China in June with my wife and 2 Adul...
Asked by Michael Goh from Malaysia
| Jan. 03, 2013 00:35
change Q2 to Q1
| Oct. 15, 2018 18:48
Hi, I am Myanmar citizen and married to chinese and has 1 son who also chin...
Asked by U Saw from Indonesia
| Feb. 20, 2014 03:39
Q 1: Which part of Li River is the most scenic, the ferry cruise is short, ...
Asked by Kevin Ong from Malaysia
| Oct. 25, 2018 22:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)