Asked by Yin Yin from Singapore | Feb. 04, 2016 20:21
About:China Visa

Shanghai Visa Application Enquries

Dear Sir,
I am Singapore PR and holding Malaysia passport. Would like to travel to Shanghai for 8 days.
Please advise followings:-
1. Where to go if apply in Singapore?
2. What documents should bring along?
3. How much for singly trip entry permit
4. How long does it take? Within a day?

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from Canada | Feb. 05, 2016 00:10
1. You should go to the CVASC in Singapore to apply for it.
2. If you go to Shanghai for sightseeing purpose, you should apply for tourist L type and prepare those documents including your passport and copy of its data page, the application form attached with a passport-style color photo, your permanent residence permit in Singapore, as well as hotel booking record and round trip air tickets.
3. A single-entry tourist L type costs SGD 90.
4. It cannot be done within a day! Usually, it takes 4 working days to process the application; but if you choose rush service, the processing time is usually 2 working days.
Related Questions:
Multiple one year 60days duration tour agency couldnt make it?
Asked by sandra from Philippines
| Mar. 17, 2016 21:39
Please I want have a direct number to call for enquries bank of china linyi...
Asked by Mr.alhaji liman from nigeria
| Jan. 27, 2011 00:23
What should I prepare for Business visa application (go to Shanghai)and wha...
Asked by Santi from Indonesia
| Jan. 07, 2012 00:27
I am on tour Xian into Tibet and to Shanghai. Is going to Tibet an exit fo...
Asked by Paula from USA
| May. 08, 2012 03:37
Hello- is there a way to apply for the HK visa from Shanghai?
Asked by Chris from Lebanon
| Jul. 29, 2016 04:16
Will I get a visa to Shanghai if I do not have a surname?
Asked by Ms.Ankita
| Jul. 09, 2010 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)