Asked by Tariq from Ahmed | Feb. 03, 2016 09:51
About:China Embassy in Kuwait

Pakistani Citizen Working in Kuwait

I am a Pakistani citizen working in Kuwait. Me and My wife would like to join a group of our friends to visit Hong Kong and Macau. We will land in HK and the go to Macau for a day and then come back to HK. From there we will return. It is a total of 5 days trip. Kindly let me know the procedure to apply in Kuwait and how long it would take. My age is 61 years.


Answers (1)
Answered by Mitchell from USA | Feb. 04, 2016 19:40
Dear, if you submit your application to the consulate general of PRC in Kuwait and it deals with the application by itself, it usually takes 4 workings; but if the application is transferred to HK or you post your application to HK immigration department direct, 4 – 6 weeks is needed.
Related Questions:
Visit to HK and Macau - Pakistani Citizen Working in Kuwait
Asked by Tariq Ehtesham from Kuwait
| Dec. 21, 2015 19:57
I want to visit my friend in Beijing. how can i apply for visa?
Asked by lulu jacinto from kuwait
| Apr. 22, 2015 04:22
I'm Pakistani citizen & currently Working in KL. How fast I Get China Visa...
Asked by jojo from Malaysia
| Dec. 12, 2015 02:27
Hello, my name is Veronika, I am citizen of Kyrgyz Republic, my fiance work...
Asked by Mr.Veronika from Kyrgyzstan
| Sep. 01, 2009 04:57
i am pakistani citizen working in thailand how i get the visit visa for HK...
Asked by kashif from Pakistan
| Nov. 10, 2014 20:49
Do I need to show confirmed air ticket in order to apply for China visa?
Asked by qurban from UAE
| May. 04, 2012 02:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)