Asked by Dee from Philippines | Feb. 02, 2016 17:54
About:China Business Visa

Au Pair Visa

Hi, I was invited to China as an Au Pair and I wonder what type of entry permit I should get? And what requirements should I submit? Please help, I really need some infos about it. Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Roy from Republic of Korea | Feb. 03, 2016 19:59
Dee, if you will stay in PRC for more than 90 days as au pair, you should apply for a work Z type.
The required documents include:
1. Your passport and copy of its data page
2. The completed application form attached with a passport-style photo
3. The foreign employment permit and an invitation letter from a duly authorized unit. Please note that the host cannot get the two documents for you. If you find the au pair program through an agency, the agency may get them for you. And if you cannot get the two documents, you cannot apply for the work Z type.
Related Questions:
Au pair is kind of nanny. My Hungarian host family need to au pair. We wou...
Asked by Mrs.Munguu from Mongolia
| Oct. 13, 2009 20:13
I'm a Filipina but I work in Thailand. I want to know what visa to apply fo...
Asked by Charisse from Philippines
| May. 30, 2017 20:15
My daughter will be an au pair in Shanghai in late August. Type of VISA? R...
Asked by erf from USA
| Jul. 12, 2014 22:20
Can I get a 4 month F visa to stay in China
Asked by Tracey from Canada
| Mar. 06, 2017 20:04
Cultural exchange information
Asked by Dana from Ethiopia
| Feb. 28, 2018 02:08
I'm an Australian citizen living in China and I've got a job as an au pair ...
Asked by Ms.monica from australia
| May. 21, 2009 01:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)