Asked by Dia from Hungary | Feb. 02, 2016 08:30
About:China Embassy in Japan

purpose of travel

Hey It is Dia again, since I am visiting a foreign friend of mine currently studying in China but also for travel purposes obviously, what should I put as a purpose, Short - term visit to foreigner residing in China due to work, study or other reasons o travel? (especially considering I will stay at her apartment). Thank You

Answers (1)
Answered by Luke from Sweden | Feb. 02, 2016 20:49
Dia, you can check either the “tourism” or the “short term visit one”. Of course, if you check both of them, it’s okay, too.
You can ask your friend to issue an invitation letter to you and the invitation letter should show that you will stay with her after your entry. Besides, you just need to prepare your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form affixed with a passport-sized color photo and the round trip air tickets.
Related Questions:
Hi may i know what is the terms and conditions to apply multi entry within ...
Asked by Helen from Malaysia
| Sep. 18, 2014 01:54
I want to visit Argentina for a couple of weeks, do Chinese citizens need a...
Asked by V from China
| Mar. 14, 2013 01:37
Is Canadian citizen required visa to travel China for tourism purpose?
Asked by Nitin from USA
| Jun. 22, 2016 22:48
Is a VISA NOTICE from "CCPIT- China Council for the Promotion of Internati...
Asked by Tony Kalupahana from Sri Lanka
| Jan. 10, 2014 02:53
Could You please tell for what purpose European travel to China? And the pe...
Asked by Ahad Bhuiyan from Germany
| Jun. 25, 2017 21:16
Hi, can you let me know the numbers of Malaysians who traveled to China in ...
Asked by Lee Shu Ying from Malaysian
| Oct. 09, 2017 21:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)