Asked by Nicole from Philippines | Jan. 30, 2016 18:15
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

providing proof of employment and show money

Hi! My Chinese friend invited me to visit China for 5 days. with regards to this, do I still need to provide a proof of employment or bank statements just to make sure that I won't be over staying or work there illegally? Or I just have to ask my friend to provide her bank statements to prove that she will be able to assist my needs when I get to PRC? I would really like to know.
Thank you so much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Tracey from United Kingdom | Jan. 31, 2016 03:54
Nicole, if it's the first time that you visit PRC, you should submit a copy of your employment proof or bank statement. If you can't provide with this documents, you can ask your friend to provide her bank statement and an invitation letter to you to prove that she will pay for the trip.
Related Questions:
will be staying with my cousin
Asked by Rakhila from Kazakhstan
| Jan. 17, 2014 00:37
Do i have to provide proof of my source of money if it is in excess of $500...
Asked by Kelvin from Zambia
| Oct. 10, 2016 21:32
Travel to Xiamen via Cruise
Asked by Kathy Lee from United States
| Jul. 12, 2018 20:42
Am I required to provide round-trip airfare documentation if I plan to leav...
Asked by Charles from China
| Jun. 28, 2014 02:02
Does a Chinese widow have to provide a Death Certificate before marrying a ...
Asked by Stephanie from USA
| Feb. 21, 2016 21:07
Can I apply Q2 for just two week visit?
Asked by Shawn from US
| Aug. 07, 2018 18:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)