Asked by ornella mansano from trinidad | Jan. 30, 2016 07:28
About:China Embassy in Trinidad and Tobago

what do I need to apply for a visa to go China I am from trinidad

I kn they said u have to have flights tickets and a hotel and you have to have cash how much money do I need to have in the bank and where do I go to find a hotel it will be my frist time and I just want to go shop and come back

Answers (1)
Answered by Cabe from United Kingdom | Jan. 31, 2016 21:49
There is no exact amount for money required in your bank account, but you need to make sure it will cover all your expenses in PRC. As for the hotel reservation, you can book one online and then print the hotel booking record out.
Related Questions:
I want to go china on business I am from Trinidad what do I need to go to t...
Asked by Pixie from Trinidad
| Feb. 28, 2013 02:15
Good day. I am a national of Colombia, South America. I have business in Tr...
Asked by Mr.Charria from Trinidad and Tobago
| Jun. 26, 2010 22:41
Do I need a visa to go China? I am going to conduct in Shanghai!!
Asked by Nehal Boodoo from Trinidad and Tobago
| Jun. 16, 2016 21:46
I am a national of Trinidad and Tobago and is going on a cruise to China. D...
Asked by Kitty from Trinidad and Tobago
| Dec. 18, 2016 02:17
intransit in china
Asked by ann christian from USA
| Aug. 26, 2016 02:09
Trinidad citizen going on a Business trip to Hong Kong from America
Asked by Nikki from USA
| Mar. 13, 2014 04:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)