Asked by Jeff from Japan | Jan. 27, 2016 02:05
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit


Was wondering if I could travel from Japan (u.s. Passport) to Shenzhen on 72hr visa program? Then go to Hong Kong. Then back to Japan thru Hong Kong?

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty from USA | Jan. 27, 2016 02:44
Jeff, the 72-hour free transit policy has not been implemented in Shenzhen yet, so you can't use it in Shenzhen. However, you can choose to fly from Japan to Guangzhou and then fly out from Guangzhou to HK after 72 hours' stay. During the stay period, you can go to Shenzhen. Then important thing is that you have to enter and leave via Guangzhou Airport.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)