Asked by Vinay from India | Jan. 23, 2016 22:02
About:China Transit Visa

transit in shanghai for 2 hours

Dear Sir
I am from india

I am going to S.Korea and the flight change in shanghai the the stop time is 2hour

Then I will stay in Korea for 3days after back to china and stay for 5 days is it OK if I have single entry visa of both country

I have confusion that the free 24hour transit service is not available for indians ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty from Netherlands | Jan. 24, 2016 03:40
Vinay, the 24-hour free transit policy is available to Indian citizens, so you only need single entry for both countries. You should tell the officer that you want to use the 24-hour free transit when you first enter Shanghai in order not to use your singe entry permit.
Related Questions:
This is my itinerary. Houston- Chicago-Hong kong (Transit time 1 hour 10 mi...
Asked by Swat from USA
| Nov. 13, 2014 01:13
I am visiting Shanghai. If I need to stay 2 hours transit in Hong Kong do I...
Asked by Lokesh from Nepal
| Mar. 30, 2016 22:43
(Route 1) US LAX - Tokyo - Shanghai - HK - LAX; (Route 2) US JFK - Tokyo - ...
Asked by Ng Wai Wun from USA
| Sep. 27, 2018 20:38
Do I need to have a transit Visa for this?
Asked by Eric from Philippines
| Dec. 04, 2017 20:54
Hi,If I fly to Shanghai and stay there for 4 days and after that I take the...
Asked by Coen from Netherlands
| Dec. 19, 2017 03:15
New Zealand Citizen traveling from US to Shanghai to Amsterdam
Asked by Serena from USA
| Mar. 17, 2017 08:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)