Asked by claret from Philippines | Jan. 20, 2016 21:46
About:China Family Reunion Visa

im a filipino Q1 holder and i want to apply for permanent residence visa, how to apply?

Answers (1)
Answered by Richards from China | Jan. 21, 2016 19:15
Ddear, it’s very difficult for one to apply for the permanent residence permit. Can I know for which purpose you come to PRC?
If you come for spouse union, when you want to apply for permanent residence permit, it requires that your marriage has lasted for 5 years, you have live in PRC for consecutive 5 years and the annual stay in PRC is no less than 9 months as well as you have stable and secured living status and place to live.
If you satisfy the above-mentioned requirements, you can apply for it. The required documents are as follows:
1. The filled-out application form and 4 recently-taken passport-sized color photos
2. Your passport
3. Health certificate
4. Non-criminal record
5. Proof of household registration or permanent residence of your spouse
6. Marriage certificate, proof of secured living status and certificate of house leasing or property right of the house (these documents should be notarized)
Related Questions:
Do I need to apply china visa I'm permanent residence holder here in Japan?...
Asked by Raquel suzuki
| Oct. 20, 2012 22:10
How can apply permanent residence in China
Asked by Blaire from Philippines
| Jun. 22, 2016 22:16
im married in china ansd want to apply for Q1 type viasa, can i do it in Ho...
Asked by Jade from Botswana
| Jan. 18, 2018 03:49
How long it will take to apply spouse Q1 visa. To the embassy.
Asked by 0mar sankareh from Gambia
| May. 15, 2017 04:50
Hello. I want to apply for Q1 visa, which entry i should choose.
Asked by Omar Sankareh from Gambia
| Jun. 12, 2017 04:01
good morning i am a chinese holding chinese passport in philippines ,i me...
Asked by bing fan from Philippines
| Jul. 06, 2009 01:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)