Asked by Azhar nadeem from Pakistan | Jan. 17, 2016 14:38
About:Foreign Consulates in Hong Kong

Im Pakistani citizens working in Saudi Arab how can apply to visit visa for hong kong

Im Pakistani citizens working in Saudi Arab I want to go visit HK in my vacation period for one month. I want go HK to Saudi Arab so how to apply entry permit for HK in Saudi Arab Im working near Riyadh city so please help me

Answers (1)
Answered by Helen from Singapore | Jan. 18, 2016 18:58
Azhar, the first thing is to prepare the required documents including the filled-out application form attached with a passport-sized color photo, your passport and copy of its data page, your work permit or residence permit in Saudi Arab, proof of your financial support, flight itinerary and your travel plan to HK. Next, post your application to HK immigration department direct to apply. Postal address:
Receipt and Dispatch Sub-unit
Hong Kong Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK
Related Questions:
How to apply work visa hong kong and how much price ?
Asked by Ranjit kumar from Nepal
| Nov. 26, 2017 20:52
Visit or Tourist Visa for Hong Kong
Asked by Zia Barry from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 03, 2013 02:33
I am a Pakistani national. How can I get a visit visa to china or Hong Kong...
Asked by Mr.AMJAD from Saudi Arabia
| Aug. 12, 2009 21:08
I am from Pakistan and living in Saudia Arabia want Hong Kong visa
Asked by Umair from Saudi Arabia
| Sep. 05, 2017 20:45
My passport is philippine passport
Asked by Kim from UAE
| Apr. 30, 2016 04:40
Dear Sir I am Indian nationality working in UAE for 25 years with United A...
Asked by Mr.Raveendran from UAE
| Jun. 28, 2010 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)