Asked by aneesh singh from India | Jan. 14, 2016 09:15
About:China Transit Visa

Do I require transit visa for the travel? Who will arrange for this travel?

Booked a ticket from delhi to sydney in china eastern airline. which is leaving delhi at 21.25 reaching Pu Dong airport. Then have to take another plane of the same airline from Hongqiao airport to Nanking and there to Sydney. I dont have a transit type. How will I will I reach Pu Dong airport (Shanghai) to Hongqiao( Shanghai).

Answers (1)
Answered by Amanda from Canada | Jan. 14, 2016 21:19
Aneesh, if your total layover time in PRC is less than 24 hours, you can enjoy the direct transit. You don’t need a transit G type. When getting off, you can apply for a temporary stay permit at the airport which allows you to go to Hongqiao from Pudong.
But if it’s more than 24 hours, you should apply for a transit G type in advance of your trip.
Related Questions:
i am on US passport & want to travel to Dalian for 2-3 days from South Kore...
Asked by Peter from Republic of Korea
| Oct. 12, 2015 20:48
What should do to bring my wife with me to China?
Asked by Kenneth J. Mate from Canada
| Oct. 22, 2012 02:13
South African Passport Holder traveling from Bangkok to Chengdu max 3 days
Asked by Nadine from South Africa
| Dec. 27, 2016 21:50
azerbaijhan - vietnam
Asked by chris from england
| Oct. 11, 2016 20:50
Transit stop over from New Delhi to Pyongyang
Asked by Chinmoy from India
| Oct. 28, 2016 01:15
Do I require legalisation of my visa and a health check before I can travel...
Asked by Kwasi Boakye from Ghana
| Sep. 09, 2015 21:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)