Asked by umar from China | Jan. 14, 2016 04:25
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

please tell me local notary office to get marriage certificate to notarized is necessary or not?

Hello Dear Thank You very much your answers are very helpful for me
please tell me as you said (first we should find the local notary office to get marriage certificate to notarized, and then go to the Ministry of Pakistan Foreign Affairs to have it authenticated)
but today i got contact from China embassy in Pakistan they did not said about notary they just said first they will attest on marriage certificate then Ministry of Pakistan Foreign Affairs will attest.

Answers (1)
Answered by Emily from Austria | Jan. 14, 2016 20:27
If they said so, you can do as the information you got.
But the information on the website of the consulate general goes like that: The Embassy provide authentication/attestation for ORIGINAL documents which have been attested by the Foreign Ministry of Pakistan.
Related Questions:
marriage certificate notarized
Asked by Steve VN from USA
| Sep. 03, 2018 19:34
Do I still need to get my Single Status translated and notarized by local n...
Asked by Jiamie from Singapore
| Mar. 12, 2015 04:14
Hi! Sir can u please tell me that can i take the single status non-marriage...
Asked by Mr.Khan from Pakistan
| Oct. 10, 2010 22:28
is it possible to notarize my marriage certificate in China?
Asked by Dr. Roht from China
| Jan. 23, 2015 23:50
I would like to know how long it takes to get a police certificate from the...
Asked by Ms.Aisha from China
| Jun. 07, 2010 03:07
reply from you for about to my mother who pass in toronto, she had some pro...
Asked by Ms.ying choi from canada
| Dec. 29, 2010 21:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)