Asked by Nishan basaula from Nepal | Jan. 07, 2016 10:32
About:China Student Visa

How to change student visa to work type? Please

I am a student. I want to work in China but I haven't idea.

Answers (1)
Answered by Valery from UAE | Jan. 07, 2016 21:40
Nishan, you can find accompany to employ you first. And then the employer will get you the work permit and invitation letter from duly authorized unit. With these two documents and other required materials containing your passport and its copy, the application form and a passport-style color photo, you can go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to try to change your student X type to work Z type. But if it doesn’t work, I’m afraid you need to go back to your home country to apply.
Related Questions:
Im on a dependant visa in shanghai already, how easy is it to change to a s...
Asked by pdowns from China
| Jan. 29, 2018 21:53
I am a student and my wife has spouse visa. For me to change to work Z type...
Asked by Dan from China
| Jan. 03, 2016 19:51
How long would it take for a student visa to be change into working visa i...
Asked by Grace
| Aug. 09, 2011 22:33
Am on a student visa and not long ago finished registering a trade company ...
Asked by Nana from China
| Jul. 18, 2015 01:25
dear adviser, thank you for reading my message. my name is sunil sah ,cur...
Asked by Mr.sunilsah from nepal
| Dec. 13, 2010 19:10
Living in China and want to change from Z visa to X type
Asked by Joshua from United States
| Aug. 14, 2015 02:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)