Asked by BJ from Germany | Jan. 04, 2016 14:50
About:China Embassy in Germany

Can I apply ?

Hello, I am traveling to China on January 22nd, my family and I are living in Berlin, Germany but we are Americans. We have our final Visa appointment on January 20th but are staying here on an extended tourist entry permit. If you look at our stamps they are expired but we have a card saying we are in the process of applying inside our passports and a letter (signed) with our final appointment date.

Can I apply for a Chinese Tourist L type in Berlin?

Thanks so much for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Andrew from Netherlands | Jan. 06, 2016 03:38
BJ, as far as you can provide a proof stating you are legally staying in the country, it will be ok. However, what I am concerned is why your appointed date is so late and only two days before your intended departure date. As I know, the appointment is not mandatory, so it's better if you can go there earlier.
Related Questions:
does US citizens needs to get visa when traveling to macau from hongkong? h...
Asked by ging from USA
| Apr. 29, 2014 03:30
I'm Muhammad shoaib from Pakistan I want visit of Macau
Asked by Shoaib Muhammad from Pakistan
| Feb. 09, 2017 20:00
can i apply for a visa to china online?
Asked by diana from Uganda
| Aug. 01, 2013 02:11
I live in Michigan, USA, Which consulate I should apply for Visa
Asked by Pal Nanda
| Nov. 06, 2013 02:19
Hi traveling to China in March but have not made hotel revervations yet but...
Asked by Kenny from USA
| Jan. 15, 2014 00:28
I'm a Loas girl, I'm visiting Hong Kong and want to visit Macau for 1 night...
Asked by Noy from Loas
| Jan. 17, 2014 02:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)