Asked by Eleni from Greece | Dec. 31, 2015 03:22
About:China Embassy in Austria

What kind of visa do I need? Which documents required? Which is time schedule in my occasion?

Hello!! I am from Greece and i am currently studying in Austria. As part of my studies, I will attend 2 weeks courses im Shanghai in May 2016. However, i will also visit Beijing just for 4 days clearly for touristic reasons. 

Thank you!

Answers (2)
Answered by Kate from Netherlands | Jan. 02, 2016 21:37
Eleni, will you attend the course in a school? If so, I think you can apply for an F type. You need to submit the following documents, like your passport, a copy of the passport's data page, the original and photocopy of your residence permit in Austria, a filled application form affixed with your photo, and an invitation letter from China. The application approval process takes four working days generally.
Answered by Eleni from Greece | Jan. 11, 2016 02:57
Hi Kate! Yes the course will be in university with some external excursions (but i dont have much info yet..).Thank you very much for your reply😊☺
Related Questions:
what kind of documents do i need for working visa?
Asked by mimi from Macedonia
| Jun. 28, 2012 02:50
What kind of documents are required for Chinese work visa
Asked by Chinni from India
| Oct. 29, 2017 20:06
Hi, I am travelling to Hong Kong in a couple of weeks and will be staying t...
Asked by anu from India
| Apr. 26, 2015 20:52
Please I am underage and I have admission to study in China,
Asked by Um from Nigeria
| Jan. 15, 2018 02:13
informastion for visit visa
Asked by nadir kamran from pakistan
| Feb. 21, 2012 01:50
What are the supporting documents I need to prepare for Chinese z type of v...
Asked by Bheesham from Pakistan
| Jun. 06, 2018 21:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)