Asked by sadaqat from Italy | Dec. 27, 2015 18:28
About:China Embassy in Italy

hello its me sadaqat khan. i live in italy and currently holding italian 5 years of visa.

i have travel documents. can i apply for a tourist L type? and by the way what documents are required to apply for either a business or tourist entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Larry from Sweden | Dec. 27, 2015 21:07
Dear, usually, if you want to apply for PRC entry permit in a third country, you need to provide your residence permit, work permit or study permit in that country. So you need to provide your residence permit in Italy and other documents for tourist L type include your passport and its copy, the application form attached with a recent bareheaded color photo, as well as round trip air tickets and accommodation reservation.
If you want to apply for a business M type, you need to get an invitation letter from your trade partner in PRC.
Related Questions:
hello,my name is carrara ezio i am italian and i need a visa to go to hong ...
Asked by Mr.carrara ezio from danmark
| Apr. 17, 2009 21:59
need a visa to China for Pakistan citizen in Spain
Asked by khan from Spain
| Mar. 08, 2013 21:44
Cost for the tourist visa
Asked by Jessica from Italy
| Jul. 19, 2013 03:22
answer family is living in china for almost 3 years now..i heard that s...
Ms.SHINE from China
| Jan. 20, 2010 21:07
Canadian passport holder living in Cambodia need to travel to China to visi...
Asked by Andy from Cambodia
| Jan. 08, 2017 20:19
Mainland China, Macau and Hongkong visa for Vietnamese passport living in N...
Asked by Moon from Netherlands
| Dec. 13, 2015 19:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)