Asked by Bhupinder from India | Dec. 27, 2015 03:03
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I am in china now, and I am coming for gym training, I had m visa but that is nearly finished

and my training is not completed, and I had one friend in Thailand, I ask you, can i Renew my m type in Thailand Chinese embassy? That is possible?

Answers (1)
Answered by Joy from China | Dec. 27, 2015 19:56
Dear, if you want to renew it in Thailand, you need to provide the valid entry permit or residence permit in Thailand. It may be troublesome.
Considering your situation, I think you can apply for an extension of your M type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB in PRC directly. You need to provide your passport, valid registration form of temporary residence, the filled-out application form with your recent color photo, an invitation letter from a unit in PRC, as well as legal registration certificate of the inviter.
Related Questions:
I am moving to xiamen in Oct and need to find a good gym for myself and my ...
Asked by Mr.randy from ausrtralia
| Aug. 12, 2009 22:04
I got a double entry Business VISA for china but i can stay maximum for 28 ...
Asked by Ajay from India
| Jun. 06, 2017 22:05
I will be coming to work in Zhuhai. I need a weightlifting gym - you might ...
Asked by GUY G from usa
| Nov. 25, 2014 03:39
what is process for visa and where to apply from chennai
Asked by kumar from India
| Mar. 17, 2015 04:26
Inquiry travel to shenzen
Asked by Marjon from Japan
| Dec. 09, 2016 21:11
I want to train in a kungfu school for 12 months
Asked by Ben from England
| May. 04, 2017 21:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)