Asked by jiji from Tunisia | Dec. 20, 2015 03:22
About:China Private Visit Visa

now i'm new worker in china, i just now have my visa z, but not yet the residence permit.

can i bring my family husband and baby with me now? can they do S1 entry permit, if yes which document we need to prepare?

Answers (1)
Answered by James from Canada | Dec. 20, 2015 19:35
Hey, Jiji, you are advised to do it after you get the residence permit.
They can apply for S1type and it requires those documents including their passports and copies of the data pages, the application forms, recently-taken bareheaded color photos, as well as an invitation letter from you, your passport and PRC residence permit (copies), marriage certificate and birth certificate (originals and copies).

Or if you want to bring them with you now, you can ask the company to issue an invitation letter to them. In this way, your residence permit in PRC is not needed.
Related Questions:
Can I reapply for a new Z visa even if I still have a valid residence permi...
Asked by Trish from Philippines
| Oct. 12, 2015 04:15
Is it possible to change the address after getting temporary residence perm...
Asked by Bhatt from India
| May. 25, 2017 04:42
Can I get it with my residence permit or do I need to renew my Z visa?
Asked by Anna from China
| Mar. 27, 2012 23:05
Im looking to change from a Z to an F visa.
Asked by declan from United Kingdom
| Sep. 27, 2013 01:05
Hi! I just would like to ask what is really the best thing to do concerning...
Asked by Ms.Informant from Philippines
| Jan. 31, 2010 04:39
How do I obtain a new working permit to replace the original one I never us...
Asked by susan levasseur from USA
| Sep. 20, 2014 01:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)