Asked by Richard from Cameroon | Dec. 18, 2015 10:55
About:China Work Visa

Can I do the extension without my wife's visa photocopy?

I'm a foreigner, I just went to China about four months ago to visit my wife whom I just got married few months ago, she is also from my country, she is working in mainland PRC, she just came out with a false information that the immigration office have call and said that they can't extend my entry permit which I know is a lie, just at the time i'm about to go and extend, please this is very frustrating because our plans were Ihave to go back next year ending, she has hiden her documents from me trying to force me to go to my country in a premature way, please I need a help, what can I do to extension? is there any authority I can present this issue to? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ray from Spain | Dec. 19, 2015 01:10
Richard, can you first tell which type you hold currently? This is very important.
Related Questions:
Can I submit my wifes VISA application without her to be with, is any requi...
Asked by from Canada
| Aug. 24, 2015 21:34
I intend to visit China for more than 30 days but L type is valid for 30 da...
Asked by Sar from Malaysia
| Jun. 09, 2017 04:20
Travelling with no passport
Asked by Lee Elliott from China
| Jan. 30, 2016 01:32
My extension tourist visa already approved for 26 days, can i apply for an0...
Asked by Hershey from china
| Aug. 12, 2012 04:11
My wife and I plus 5yr old son wish to apply for visa to visit wifes parent...
Asked by Mr.Tony from U.K.
| May. 27, 2009 03:06
s2 visa for china
Asked by leo from india
| Dec. 27, 2015 20:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)