Asked by Barry from USA | Dec. 14, 2015 10:23
About:China Visa Application in USA

Retired Army NG 0-6 Do I need to state? Also two homes, but drivers license is Florida, not NJ.

Do I have to submit to HOU?

Answers (1)
Answered by Anita from USA | Dec. 15, 2015 02:55
Barry, if your occupation was a military personnel, you can state it on the application form. However, the identity may pose some difficulties for geting the visa. Anyway, it does not mean you can't get it at all. As for where to submit the application, it depends on the "Home address" you fill in on the form. If it's NJ and within the consular district of New York consulate, then you can submit your application there. It doesn't matter that your driver's license is issued in Florida.
Related Questions:
I am a Chinese American now retired in Thailand wishes to visit Sanya Haina...
Asked by Joseph Chen from USA
| Feb. 11, 2012 02:36
My husband and I are both retired . Do we need certification letter ? We ha...
Asked by Medy Lintunen from Canada
| Mar. 20, 2014 02:20
Arrive Jan 05 at 1435 beijing and leave Jan 06 at 1155 Do i need a transit...
Asked by rosalia from belgium
| Nov. 22, 2011 23:56
Where to go in China in July? I am in Xian now.
Asked by Elioth from China
| Jan. 24, 2013 03:54
I will be traveling to china to get married, I have the 3 documents require...
Asked by Mr.steve from America
| Oct. 26, 2010 04:29
I arrive on Air France at 06:30am at terminal 2, and I have an Internationa...
Asked by Mr.Romain from France
| Jan. 04, 2010 00:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)