Asked by Jennifer from Nigeria | Dec. 07, 2015 17:58
About:China Private Visit Visa

How to bring my baby

Hi I'm Jennifer from Nigeria. I got admission letter and JW202 form and I'm about to apply for an X type. But I have a baby and can't leave her behind. My husband is already there in the same school. How do I apply for my baby? What type of visa does she require?

Answers (1)
Answered by Luke from Brazil | Dec. 08, 2015 19:22
Dear Jennifer, you can apply for S1 for your baby. In this way, the following materials are required: the application with a recent color photo glued, your baby’s passport, an invitation letter from your husband, passport photocopy of your husband and his residence permit in PRC, as well as the baby’s birth certificate.
Or, you can ask the school to add your baby’s name on the invitation letter. In this case, your baby will be your dependant and you can apply for an S1 for her.
Related Questions:
Can I bring baby milk powder to China , to my friends baby. , and if YES, H...
Mr.FRUERLUND from Denmark
| Oct. 10, 2011 06:42
How much milk I can bring becoz I am trevaling my baby?
Asked by Lakhwinder from Canada
| Dec. 29, 2015 00:49
Can I bring a baby stroller to my friend?
Asked by Sharon from Canada
| Feb. 10, 2015 20:45
weather at christmas day in Hong Kong
Asked by effendi from Indonesia
| Oct. 10, 2011 03:02
baby powder formula and 5 year olds shoes. How many can I bring into Bejing...
Asked by Tim from USA
| Nov. 06, 2017 23:48
How is the weather in end of March in SZ?
Asked by Ms.Rachel from M'sia
| Mar. 15, 2011 20:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)