Asked by Matt from USA | Dec. 06, 2015 17:51
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Where to go in order to renew visa maximum stay

I am an American with a 10 year Chinese business M type, allowing a maximum stay of 60 days. I will have 72 days on this visit, so I need to leave and re-enter.
Do I need an additional entry permit to enter Hong Kong? How long do I need to remain outside of mainland for China to see my return as a new stay upon my return?

Answers (1)
Answered by Stefan from Ireland | Dec. 06, 2015 21:28
Matt, I personally advise you to try to extend the stay of duration in mainland and if it is approved, you don't need to go to HK actually.

If it cannot be extended, you can enter HK without entry permit. There is no exact rule about how long before you can enter mainland again. After you re-enter, you can stay for another 60 days.
Related Questions:
What is the maximum days that I can stay in China if I have a tourist visa?...
Asked by Mr.Sun from Philippines
| Sep. 06, 2009 22:17
I am an Indian Passport holder and am currently in China with an F-Visa
| Sep. 10, 2015 04:26
Do Mexicans need visa to go to Beijing? Maximum stay will be 2days
Asked by Rita from United Arab Emirates
| Sep. 01, 2011 21:49
I am wanting to go to Chongqing and want maximum stay there without renewin...
Asked by Anthony from USA
| Oct. 29, 2011 02:05
what are the requirements to renew tourist viza to china?
Asked by carmz from philippines
| May. 02, 2012 23:11
French National Visa to China
Asked by Stephanie from USAs
| Mar. 25, 2018 20:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)