Asked by Carmelita Palogan from Philippines | Dec. 05, 2015 16:52
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Travel to china this month

I am from philippine but i stay here in thailand with a non b visa and I plan to travel in weihai PRC for a few days this month, do i need an entry permit? And what is the requirements?

Answers (1)
Answered by Michael from Thailand | Dec. 05, 2015 23:52
Yes, you need it. You should go to the CVASC office to apply for one. The required documents include your passport and its copy, the photocopy of you non-b visa, a filled-out application form attached with your recent bare-headed photo, round trip tickets and hotel bookings, and other documents required by the office. If you come China for the first time, you also need to submit a proof of financial standing.
Related Questions:
I will travel to China Guangzhou in March.How is the weather in this month ...
Asked by Mohammed from Saudi Arabia
| Sep. 04, 2014 02:59
I have a valid Zimbabwean passport, how do i go about obtaining a visa to t...
Asked by Nkululeko Dube from Zimbabwe
| Sep. 10, 2011 00:55
do you do month rail passes as I am going to be in china for a month and wo...
Asked by Mr.gambi from england
| Mar. 14, 2011 02:10
I order my package about 4 month ago. Trackingnumber: RB206067655CN
Asked by dimer from Germany
| Jun. 28, 2013 04:29
please track my parcel ln732115525cn
Asked by madonna from USA
| Feb. 28, 2015 02:53
Can i apply china visa with only flight proof since i haven't book my hotel...
Asked by tom from Malaysia
| Apr. 24, 2015 22:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)