Asked by Sarah from Saudia | Dec. 05, 2015 06:12
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

multiple entry for Saudi family

I am a Saudi business woman, is there any way I can get 12 month multiple visa for China for me and my family. If so, what type should I apply for. My travel agent tells me only to apply for single entry type, and doesn't sugguest applying for multiple entry because they might reject it and I will lose my money. No one in my family has ever been rejected for a single entry type. Please your help is much needed.
Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Hacke from Austria | Dec. 06, 2015 19:14
Hello Sarah, what type do you want to apply for? The number of entry is mainly up to your travel purposes to PRC.
For example, if you come for leisure or relax purpose, you should apply for tourist L type, and you can try to apply for one with multiple entries for a year. But I'm afraid it's not easy to apply for it successfully.
Related Questions:
me and my wife has multiple entry visa for the UK. We are pakistani nationa...
Asked by Mr.syed from pakistan
| Jul. 08, 2010 23:18
Is there a multiple entry visa for a few years for visiting relatives?
Asked by Clare from Canada
| Dec. 21, 2014 02:00
I have a Family Reunion visa validity for a year, is it multiple entry? Tha...
Asked by Mr Cai from Singapore
| Jul. 13, 2014 21:45
Need to apply Chinese Visa in Saudi Arabia for Indian Passport Holder
Asked by Dhiren Raval from India
| Mar. 04, 2015 00:14
chinese one year multiple visa
Asked by asif from Pakistan saudia arabia
| Nov. 15, 2015 20:37
documents required for china one year multiple visa
Asked by asif from Pakistan
| Nov. 18, 2015 20:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)