Asked by Mohamed from Libya | Dec. 01, 2015 08:19
About:Chinese Embassy in Jordan

want to get a visa

I'm Libyan businessman would like to go to China, i went to PRC many times but for 3 years no embassy in Libya so would like to travel to PRC and start my business again so what the documents you need to get an entry permit from Jordan?
can i send you the document by DHL?

Answers (1)
Answered by James from USA | Dec. 02, 2015 19:45
Considering your circumstance, you need to apply for business M type. If you want to apply from Jordan, you need to provide proof of your legal stay there such as the valid entry permit to Jordan (original and copy). Besides, you need to provide other required documents containing the application form, a recent bareheaded color photo, the passport and its photocopy, as well as an invitation letter issued by your trade partner in PRC. You cannot send it by DHL. You should go to Jordan and submit your application. Beside, a face-to-face interview may be required.
Related Questions:
If you are on scholarship and you want to get a visa what are the requireme...
Asked by aggie mwanza from Zambia
| Sep. 19, 2017 20:33
i want to visit macau can i get visa on arrival.
Asked by Mr.kings from Nigeria
| Feb. 04, 2010 20:45
i want to go to china . how get the visa ?
Asked by Mr.barmal from moscow
| Jun. 07, 2010 21:18
if we want a visa urgently can we get it?
Asked by riddhima from India
| Jul. 23, 2012 02:58
Want to go to Shenzhen from Hong Kong.How to get there and how to get visa?...
Asked by Irene Steinhoff from Norway
| Oct. 11, 2015 04:23
I want to work in HK but I cannot get their visa. Difficult to get it?
Asked by Ammar oli from Nepal
| Jun. 15, 2016 21:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)