Asked by Fazlur Rahman from Bangladesh | Nov. 30, 2015 17:18
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Where are submission application

I am Fazlur Rahman BD and want to travel to Hong Kong and Macao. How do I get my visa for both?
What are the documents required, the travel fees? If I have someone living in Hong Kong, what documents will I need to show that I am staying with them for 10 days?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tanya from Finland | Dec. 01, 2015 20:42
Hey, man, you need to prepare two applications to apply for HK and Macau entry permit respectively. The required documents include your passport and its photocopy, the application form with a recently-taken bareheaded color photo glued, proof of financial support such as your bank statement or salary slip, round trip air tickets, proof of purpose to HK/Macau such as travel plan or hotel reservations.
Because you can live in your friends’ home, you can ask your friend to issue an invitation letter to you and submit your application to the HK immigration department.
For Macau, you should submit the documents to the embassy of PRC.
Related Questions:
Is this an official chinese visa website. Where is any method of making an ...
Asked by Mr.pilkington from uk
| Feb. 28, 2011 20:38
sir do i need appointment for submission of application for china visa?
Asked by muhammad suleman from Pakistan
| Oct. 31, 2017 21:10
I cannot find the page to make an on line appointment for the submission of...
Asked by Charity from United Kingdom
| Aug. 17, 2013 02:52
For application of China visa, submission of old password is a must? Pls co...
Asked by Ng Sun Min from Malaysia
| Sep. 26, 2016 21:03
Could you please tell me the Application submission time and Visa collectio...
Asked by Danny from Thailand
| Apr. 29, 2015 22:12
sir do i need appointment for submission of application for china visa in I...
Asked by suleman from Pakistan
| Nov. 01, 2017 01:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)