Asked by Keno from Australia | Nov. 28, 2015 19:24
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

What visa required

I wish to enter china multiple times per year (no more than 6 times) staying no longer than 35 days each time. What type of entry permit would I require for this? Do I need to show my flight details for every visit I do or can I enter and leave anytime I like if I have a multiple entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Josh from Germany | Nov. 28, 2015 21:14
Keno, you are suggested to apply for a one-year multiple entry permit. The specific type depends on your travel purpose. If you travel for fun, you can apply for an L type aimed at tourists. If you travel for business purpose, you can apply for an M type. If you have a family member here in PRC, you can apply for an S2 or Q2 (in case that the person is a Chinese citizen) type.

You don't need to show the flight details for every visit.

After you get the multiple entry permit, you can enter and leave anytime as long as your entry permit is valid at the time you enter.
Related Questions:
U.K. Passport holders disembarking in Shanghai for 2. Night stay before fly...
Asked by Sharon from Uk
| Dec. 15, 2016 21:06
Hl, im from nepal ... can i apply to domestic visa from nepali passport???...
Asked by Manisha from Nepal
| Jan. 06, 2016 20:48
what is fee required for chinese visa in Indian currency
Asked by MNRAO from India
| May. 27, 2016 02:21
What kind of documents are required for Chinese work visa
Asked by Chinni from India
| Oct. 29, 2017 20:06
what type of documents required for china visitors visa and what are the f...
Asked by meghna gumber from India
| Nov. 28, 2016 21:00
What is the correct visa process for someone in Scotland and what is requir...
Asked by Ms Mck from scotland
| Aug. 05, 2012 01:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)