Asked by Glenn from UK | Nov. 27, 2015 21:04
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Hong Kong to Guangzhou, can I get the free visa for this?

Hello, I am currently in GZ and my return flight back to UK is from here. If I visit HK and fly back to GZ airport to get my international flight I will have to exit the airport to get my luggage and then check-in for my flight (?), therefore exiting the airport (?).

Answers (1)
Answered by Grace from New Zealand | Nov. 27, 2015 21:44
Glenn, I know that you try to make use of 72 hours free transit. Flight route (HK-Guangzhou-a third country/region) is ok for the transit. However, you have to make sure that your flights don't stop by any other Chinese cities and your international flight takes off in 72 hours. In this case, you are qualified for 72 hours free transit. During your transit, you can exit the airport.
Related Questions:
Can I get a Guangzhou 72 hours transit visa in Hong Kong
Asked by Zimmerman from Germany
| Mar. 18, 2018 04:42
I am traveling through Guangzhou and planning to visit Hong Kong thru train...
Asked by Raj from USA
| Jan. 25, 2018 17:58
TWOV. I am traveling to Hong Kong...
Asked by Donielle from USA
| Nov. 10, 2018 08:29
From Vietnam to Hk and hk to guangzhou by train and go back vietnam by flig...
Asked by Hong thai Trang from Vietnam
| Apr. 20, 2016 21:34
Can I fly into Guangzhou and fly out of Hong Kong using a 72 hour visa
Asked by Brenton from Australia
| Jan. 15, 2018 19:26
72 Hours free transit to Guangzhou, Swedish Citizen ?
Asked by Sandro Arcari from Sweden
| Oct. 24, 2016 21:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)