Asked by Rakesh Singla from India | Nov. 27, 2015 02:24
About:China Visa

What type of visa is required and how many days I should apply?

Hi, I am Rakesh from India and want to go to Shijiazhuang to see my daughter in Feb. 2016. Could I travel from India to China by train or by road to save money?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ray from Spain | Nov. 27, 2015 03:30
How long will you stay with your daughter? If you stay less than 30 days, then you just need to apply for a tourist type. First, ask your daughter to send you an invitation letter and copies of her passport and resident permit. Then you can take them both together with your passport, application form and passport photo to apply for tourist type from the CVASC center that has jurisdiction over your city. It takes four working days.

I think flight is your best option. You will spend much longer time by road or train. So you won't have enough time to stay with your daughter.
Related Questions:
My residence permit will be expiring end of March 2017.
Asked by Umer from China
| Nov. 01, 2016 02:30
want to know about visa duration
Asked by moon from Pakistan
| May. 09, 2016 20:50
Hello! currently i have a student visa, but its close to its expiring date....
Asked by Olga from Ukraine
| Feb. 08, 2017 20:22
Traveling to Beijing for 5 days to visit from USA , what type of visa shou...
Asked by Willie Taylor from USA
| Sep. 14, 2016 01:44
Hi im participating for a culinary programme in China. how can i apply for ...
Asked by Thilini from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 23, 2014 02:29
I want to stay in China and learn martial arts and Chinese language I want ...
Asked by Ketan from India
| May. 13, 2018 21:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)