Asked by pin from Philippines | Nov. 26, 2015 08:24
About:China Embassy in Philippines

You said i need waiting three months before i can re apply visa?

Hello good noon I'm pin.
But how? My boyfriend already need come back this coming month.. so it means i already Dont have a chance to re apply? Is there have any way to re apply? Why they denied my application? i had ask you before if i can apply even my boyfriend bank account no more money because his bank account can't put money because he lost his card.. but he have a salary ij his company.. so how i can apply? Sooner?

I can't go with my boyfriend.. ? Much better i will die .. if i can't go with him. I'm sorry.. why This requirements very hard .. only entry permit need but still can't got.. :( what a pity life. God

Answers (1)
Answered by Ray from Spain | Nov. 27, 2015 02:55
The embassy has their right to turn down anyone's application without any explanation. Usually, the applicants are suggested to apply three months later if they are refused. If you come to PRC for the first time, you should provide financial standings. It's ok that your BF provides his bank statement. However, did he have enough money to burden your expenses?

I guess that the embassy refused your application because he didn't provide enough money in his account. It's no big deal if he lost his card. His bank should be able to help him get a new one.

I personally think you can reapply. But I can't guarantee that you can apply successfully. If possible, you might find an agent for help.
Related Questions:
Is a 3-month Z-visa valid?
Asked by Reiv from Philippines
| Sep. 24, 2018 20:17
allowed stay duration
Asked by Jack from Ghana
| Sep. 24, 2015 22:08
Length of Visa Validity for entering China
Asked by Michelle from Australia
| May. 02, 2015 01:35
I am british can I get a china visa while I am touring new zealand
Asked by Tana from England
| Dec. 23, 2013 21:22
Also, if I apply for a three months visitors Visa how early can I apply?
Asked by Sharon from Trinidad and Tobago
| Aug. 23, 2016 22:51
I am a US citizen who will be traveling as a tourist in Thailand for two-th...
Asked by Mrs.Rachel from USA
| Aug. 14, 2009 20:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)