Asked by asad from hong kong | Nov. 23, 2015 17:56
About:Xinjiang Travel

wanna have visit to Xinjiang

Hi there, I am Asad from Pakistan but currently studying in Hong Kong. I was thinking of visiting the region while going back to my home country, so is it feasible if I go some how to Urumqi and then go by road to Pakistan via kashgar. And I don't know there language not even Chinese, would it be a serious problem? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by George from United Kingdom | Nov. 23, 2015 19:42
Yes, it is feasible. You may take a flight or train to Urumqi via Guangzhou. After visiting the city, you may fly or take a train to Kashgar, and buy a ticket to Gilgit, Pakistan from Kashgar International Bus Station at no. 5, Airport Road. The local people speak Uighur and Chinese. You may hire a local guide to help you. :)
Related Questions:
I have a valid China tourist visa and would like to visit Urumqi. Can I ent...
Asked by Ms.malaymui from Mars
| May. 02, 2011 04:08
During winter,what is the temperature like. What is the lowest and highest ...
Asked by Eddie Chan from Malaysia
| Dec. 27, 2012 21:56
I am interested to visit Xinjiang end of Aug-early September. What is the a...
Asked by Anissa from Malaysia
| Jul. 15, 2011 22:54
any bar and disco near to Xinjiang medical university.i'm new here i wanna ...
Asked by Mr.jhony
| Jan. 10, 2011 22:43
visit visa for china
Asked by Zeeshan from Pakistan
| Jan. 28, 2012 00:57
Eight of my family members between 14 years to 70 years old would like to v...
Asked by Ms.Florence Tan from Singapore
| Jun. 02, 2009 04:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)