Asked by steve from canada | Nov. 23, 2015 01:48
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ


Hi There,

I want to take this trip with 72 hours in Xiamen, but my flight has a stop in Beijing for 12 hours.
Can I go without visa?

Best - Steve

Answers (1)
Answered by Heidi from USA | Nov. 23, 2015 02:52
Well, if your layover time in Xiamen and Beijing adds up to more than 24 hours, you should apply for an entry permit in advance. You know, under the 72hrs free transit rules, you can only stop in one mainland Chinese city.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)