Asked by mirabel from Cameroon | Nov. 17, 2015 21:00
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

my second time asking for a Chinese visa

i recently submitted my passport and document to an agent for a China L type entry permit for tourist and the agent called me saying the PRC consulate said i need an interview. as i said earlier i was in PRC last year i left before my visa was expired i am not in any type of blacklist i am just a student wanting to go there to see my boyfriend. do i need an appointment for the interview? and what should i expect? is it a way to tell me no i can't have an entry permit?
fyi: i filled out my application with a pen i completely forgot it had to be typed and i am not a usa citizen

Answers (1)
Answered by Tom from Australia | Nov. 18, 2015 19:39
Dear Mirabel, yes, you need to make an appointment for the interview, but don’t worry. It’s a matter of routine and not to tell you that you cannot get it. Do you apply from the USA? If yes, you need to provide proof of your legal stay or residence status of the USA.
Related Questions:
Can I renew my Chinese visa for the second time?Mine is L.
Asked by richel ibayan
| Jun. 10, 2013 04:26
mauritius to china ?
Asked by Mustapha Rubin from Mauritius
| Mar. 03, 2018 15:37
my dob is march 7, 1986 and ex bf is oct.1,1981..He is asking for second ch...
Asked by joycee from dubai
| Dec. 27, 2014 03:51
I have F visa which will expire on 21st march. Can I apply now for extensio...
Asked by Zaheer from Pakistan
| Feb. 15, 2014 00:37
I want to extend my L visa for the second (and last) time. Is it possible t...
Asked by KT from China
| Jul. 28, 2011 01:17
hello i already visited china for 6 month study of Chinese language
Asked by Peter from Pakistan
| Jun. 27, 2017 20:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)