Asked by Zahid from Malaysia | Nov. 16, 2015 10:18
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Hi I am from Pakistan and I live in Malaysia for my studies I need Hong Kong Visa

Hi I am from Pakistan and currently I am studying in Malaysia I need a Hong Kong entry permit. Please help me in this matter because I need to attend the conference on 7 December 2015 and I need it Before that date. please tell that how many days are required for the Processing and which Document is needed.Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Helen from Singapore | Nov. 17, 2015 19:31
You can apply for business visit entry permit by which you can attend the conference in Hong Kong. The required documents include the application form and recent color photo, passport, round trip air tickets, an invitation letter from the conference host, your residence permit in Malaysia and your financial proof. If your application is accepted and handled by the embassy of PRC in Malaysia, it usually takes 4 working days. If your application is transferred to Hong Kong, it needs 4 - 6 weeks to complete the processing.
Related Questions:
Pakistani National
Asked by syeda from Malaysia
| Nov. 07, 2017 20:19
Can I apply for a tourist visa to china, for two weeks?
Asked by Hassan Abbas from Malaysia
| May. 05, 2015 01:21
Need Guidance on Visa policy
Asked by Fazilat Aslam from Pakistan
| Nov. 28, 2016 00:42
HK tourist visa for pakistan
| May. 24, 2016 23:00
I am a student studying in Malaysia, i have however completed my studies in...
Asked by Mr.said from Kenya
| Dec. 28, 2010 01:37
Hi, I am visiting relatives in Malaysia in May 2011. I am a USA Permanent R...
Asked by Mr.Patrick Kodwin from USA
| Jan. 14, 2011 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)