Asked by ahmed abdelazim from Belgium | Nov. 07, 2015 09:22
About:China Embassy in Belgium

hi i have eu pasport and i want go china for holiday do i know visa or can get from airport there?

Answers (3)
Answered by Andrea from France | Nov. 07, 2015 20:59
Ahmed, under normal circumstances, you need to apply for it from the PRC embassy in your country in advance. Only if you are eligible for the free transit policy or you are in an emergency, it's likely that you don't need the entry permit or can get it from the airport on arrival.
Answered by ahmed from f | Nov. 08, 2015 00:02
They will need from me booking ticket and hotel ?? If not confirm its okay ?? I will just make reservation and i will confirm after application
Answered by Andrea from France | Nov. 08, 2015 00:57
Ahmed, if you can get an invitation letter from some friends in PRC, then you don't need to show the hotel and tickets reservations. If you cann't obtain such letter, you need to submit the ticket and hotel booking records. I personally think the printed reservation records are ok.
Related Questions:
Am not in the country can I send my passport for visa ..
Asked by milly from Uganda
| Jan. 20, 2017 23:57
Hi There I am in Europe, on a New Zealand passport, without residence in...
Asked by Ms.Hickling
| Sep. 14, 2009 20:41
Tourist visa for an EU-citizen in Phils
Asked by Raymond from Finland
| Mar. 26, 2017 19:43
Hi, I want to apply for a visa to visit China for a holiday. I want to book...
Asked by Ms.Tash from SA
| Dec. 08, 2010 03:46
I hold British passport, I want go China for a holiday, can I get a visa fr...
Asked by mohamed from Iraq
| Jul. 12, 2011 22:45
Can I get a holiday visa for China with a drunk driving conviction from 5 y...
Asked by Thomas from New Zealand
| Aug. 08, 2012 04:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)