Asked by Niyaz from India | Nov. 04, 2015 02:11
About:China Private Visit Visa

I am indian working in China Ningbo city

Hi Patrick,

I have an query, i came PRC with z visa, now im working in ningbo city. i want to call my wife to here for a long term stay. Could u please give me information regarding this ? i need to know the require documents to prepare. what type of entry permit i want to apply?

Thanks in advance
Niyaz KHAN

Answers (1)
Answered by Iris | Nov. 05, 2015 02:35
Niyaz, your wife should apply for an S1 type. She needs to prepare the following documents: 1. a passport valid for at least six months and its photocopy; 2. a filled-out application form attached with a recently-taken picture; 3. an invitation letter from you; 4. a photocopy of your passport and residence permit in PRC; and 5. your marriage certificate.
Related Questions:
I would like to know the requirements for a business visa from KSA
Asked by Abdullah
| Apr. 15, 2013 22:10
i am an indian working in jeddah. How can i apply for china visa from.jedd...
Asked by niharika from Saudi Arabia
| Nov. 01, 2013 00:50
Shenzhen to other places in china
Asked by sayooj from India
| Oct. 12, 2017 21:44
I am Indian working in Libya, can I apply visit visa here?
Asked by Mohammad Muthalib from Libya
| Jun. 06, 2013 02:05
I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia since 15 years ,what is the visa for...
Asked by Khyse from Saudi arabia
| Dec. 21, 2011 00:17
Can Indian citizen get Free stay permit in Shanghai for less then 24 hours...
Asked by Rahul Gupta from India
| Apr. 17, 2014 04:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)