Asked by Yang Su from Taiwan | Nov. 04, 2015 01:49
About:China Talent Visa

I am a scientist with academic and industrial experience in biotechnology applying for Z Visa

I am 66 years old and have been full professor as well as with over 15 years of industrial experience in biotechnology especially in the development of biological drugs. A biotechnology company in China is interested to recruit me to take up a very senior position. Am I qualify to apply for Z type? The application form you have posted is the same as for visit L type application and I have obtained such entry permits multiple times over the past 7-8 years to enter PRC. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Katherine from USA | Nov. 05, 2015 01:10
Hi there! I think you can apply for the Z type. Even though many people say that you cannot work if you are elder than 65, I know some foreign persons who are elder than 65 are working legally in PRC. So just start doing the application. The application forms for the tourist L type and work Z type are the same. As you have gained several L types before, you should have a big chance to get the Z type application passed.
Related Questions:
do Z visa is applied to accompaning spouse and kids?
Asked by noor from Pakistan
| Feb. 03, 2016 20:43
Requirements for Z working visa
Asked by Sam from United Kingdom
| Jan. 08, 2013 01:21
Apply for Chinese "Z" visa from Japan?
Asked by 519e from Japan
| Apr. 01, 2013 03:49
F-visa extension
Asked by Emmy from China
| Nov. 13, 2013 03:32
Age restrictions for Z visa
Asked by Jenny from Sweden
| Oct. 15, 2013 03:05
Hello, do I need to make an appointment to apply for Z Visa in Vienna?
Asked by David from Fryatt
| May. 17, 2013 04:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)