Asked by mistry | Oct. 29, 2015 09:49
About:China Great Wall

I´m between go to Jinshanling or Simatai, but Is it possible go and back by myself from Beijing?

I´d like to go next week from Beijin to see Gubei Water and then walk to the east of the wall and go down by cable.
But I don´t know if Gubei is a good other option is go to Jinshanling and walk to Simatai and go down by cable as well, but maybe is too long and I d´t have enough time to take the bus.

Can you help me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jenny from Ireland | Oct. 29, 2015 21:36
Mistry, currently you can walk from Jinshanling to Simatai section. According to some travelers, iron gate was equipped and there are guards who will stop those who try to hike between these two sections. It means that you can only visit one section only.

I personally think that you might visit the water town and Simatai section together. It's true that the water town was newly built. However, visitors now can choose to have a night trip to visit the wall though the ticket prices are a bit expensive. It's totally a different experience.
Related Questions:
im an illegal alien here in china for 4 mos.dont have enough money to pay f...
Asked by liz from philippines
| Sep. 16, 2015 22:13
i like to go marry with my chinese GF
Asked by Mahbub from UAE
| Oct. 29, 2013 02:42
Wanting to travel from Hong Kong through to Beijing by fast/comfortable tra...
Asked by Kevin Maloney from England
| Feb. 20, 2014 00:47
Hello! Good from Gensan & Id like to know whether its better to...
Asked by Ms.EACH from Philippines
| Jun. 02, 2009 02:37
Do I need to be with a tour group?
Asked by Jerry from United States
| Feb. 27, 2017 20:04
It is possible to go from Qibao to ZhouZhuang or Zhujiajiao by public trans...
Asked by Mr.Laurence from United States
| Mar. 26, 2011 21:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)